Mar 8, 2013

Minimalist running shoes would range from 3,000 to 5,000 pesos. Below are some alternative minimalist running shoes that are very cheap. It could work for some runners.

as1. Fake Vans sneakers
The price would range from 350 to 400 pesos. The sole is thin and flat but not soft enough. There is enough room for your toes. The downside is, it makes a knocking noise when running on pavements. I haven't tried using it on trails yet. I wonder if the original would make the same noise.



2. Fake Chuck Taylors
Price ranges from 350 to 380 pesos. The sole is thin, flat and soft enough. I find the rubber top that covers the toes uncomfortable and its not as wide as the Vans sneakers. Maybe a bigger size could work for me. You could also try the slim version.


3. Umbro futsal shoes
I bought these 3 or 4 years ago for 2,200 pesos buy one take one. The sole is not flat. There is a little arch support. I find these more comfortable than the Vans and the Chucks.





4. Krooberg Sandals
I know that these are not shoes but its worth mentioning. This is the best minimalist footwear that I have tried so far. Its light, flexible and it forces a forefoot strike. I cant get any information in the internet about these sandals. I purchased these in Athletes foot Sta. Lucia mall for 700 pesos. The salesman said that its an introductory price and it could go up.



If you have any other products to suggest, please don't hesitate to post it here. I will continue to try other products and post my review here. I'm planning to get a Sandugo Storm.

1 komento:

  1. may facebook page na si krooberg at binebenta na sya sa golds gyms, athletes foot, sports warehouse. lumakas na ata yung launch nila dito sa pinas. gusto ko rin kumuha. mga 850 na ata sya ngayon.

    TumugonBurahin